Chembond Chemicals Limited (BSE and NSE: CHEMBOND) is a 45 year old known name in India, manufacturing a diverse range of specialty chemicals like water treatment, polymers, construction chemicals, high performance coatings, animal nutrition’s and industrial biotech products.
Company is a pioneer of non-chromate cooling water treatment chemicals in India, introducing these products in 1980. Since then, the company has grown its product range to offer the entire range of water treatment chemicals namely boiler water treatment chemicals, membrane treatment chemicals, raw water and effluent treatment polymers and defoamers.
- 1975 : Company Incorporated; pre-treatment chemicals
- 1980 : Diversification into water treatment chemicals
- 2001: Acquisition of Drewtreat Chemicals Limited and JV with Ashland, US.
- 2014: JV with Solenis, Netherlands after acquisition of Ashland by Solenis, US.
- 2017: Acquisition of equity held by Solenis, thereby become a wholly owned subsidiary of Chembond Chemicals Limited
We are backed by constantly reinforced expertise gathered in four decades, encompassing chemical treatment, bioremediation, equipment and automated online monitoring systems. This versatility in water technology enables us to provide ‘zero liquid discharge’ solutions to industries.
Our dedicated team of experts always keeps itself abreast of latest developments in water treatment technology and carries out in-house research as well; to sharpen our competence continually. As a result, we always live up to the customer expectations and provide them high returns on investment.
We value our customers as our most important stakeholders. We understand and value their needs, and we are ever committed to shouldering the responsibility to truly meet the needs.
- Fertilizer plants
- Petrochemicals plants
- Edible Oils
- Steel industries
- Power plants
- Paper mills
- Food & beverage industry
- C & I, Tyre, automotive industries
- Pharmaceutical and drug industries
- Mining industries