A subsidiary of Chembond Chemicals Limited, Chembond Water Technologies, offers specialty chemical and service solutions for industrial water treatment. Chembond Water operates across India and is a front-runner in Cooling water treatment, Boiler water treatment, Membrane treatment, Raw water clarification and, defoamers and polymers for effluent treatment.
With more than 45 years of industry expertise and an extensive product range, Chembond Water Technologies is both a pioneer and a leader in the water chemicals industry of India. With its strong overall performance, Chembond Water Technologies Limited has earned Frost & Sullivan‚Äôs 2020 Company of the Year Award.
- 1975: Company Incorporated; pre-treatment chemicals
- 1980: Diversification into water treatment chemicals
- 2001: Acquisition of Drewtreat Chemicals Limited and JV with Ashland, US.
- 2014: JV with Solenis, Netherlands after the acquisition of Ashland by Solenis, US.
- 2017: Acquisition of equity held by Solenis, thereby become a wholly-owned subsidiary of Chembond Chemicals Limited
We are backed by constantly reinforced expertise gathered in four decades, encompassing chemical treatment, bioremediation, equipment and automated online monitoring systems. This versatility in water technology enables us to provide ‚Äėzero liquid discharge‚Äô solutions to industries.
Our dedicated team of experts always keeps itself abreast of the latest developments in water treatment technology and carries out in-house research as well; to sharpen our competence continually. As a result, we always live up to customer expectations and provide them with high returns on investment.
We value our customers as our most important stakeholders. We understand and value their needs, and we are ever committed to shouldering the responsibility to truly meet the needs.
- Fertilizer plants
- Petrochemicals plants
- Edible Oils
- Steel industries
- Power plants
- Paper mills
- Food & beverage industry
- C & I, Tyre, automotive industries
- Pharmaceutical and drug industries
- Mining industries